- Like the last years we will have 2 Copa buses from the aiport to Alcudia between one arround 22:00 and other one at 0:00h on Thursday. Estimated time, depends on the arrival time of the group.
The Friday morning shuttle goes normally around 10:00h, I will handle this individual.
- For small groups I can recommend the following service. They bring you directly from the airport to the hotel. => Balearic Transfer
- If you like, you can book you own transfer for approx 20 Euro round trip for example with Hoppa or Shuttle Transunion
They bring you direct to the Hotel or pick up you in the Hotel
If you do that, you should choose the Hotel where we stay.
Hotel Sol de Alcudia Apartamentos, Puerto de Alcudia
- Or book a rent a car – very cheap look here
Rentalcars or Check24 (dont book Goldcar)
- NEW is the public bus directly from the Airport to Alcudia.
It calls AEROTIB – choose Number A32
The Bus Station in Alcudia calls „Hotel Astoria Playa“
Ticket 10 Euro – one way
- Book here the Copa Shuttle – Thursday night or Friday morning