Condition

Kurzmitteilung

1st in – 1st served

This tournament is open for everyone. We have no committee that selects applications.

Everybody welcome.

In order to keep the family character, we unfortunately have to set the number of participants to 220 players.
A safe spot is only announced when the player’s fee has been paid. Any costs for the hotel can be paid in cash upon arrival.

No refund – in case of your cancellation you will not get back your registration fee.

Corona-Update: However, we have adjusted our cancellation policy. Instead of the non-refund, we will refund 85% of the amount paid if the tournament does not take place. The remaining 15% will be used for the costs incurred (payment of the usage fee of the beach, eventual hotel cancellation costs). If the hotel does not charge cancellation fees, we will of course refund you more.
The repayment is free of charge with paypal payments. If a bank transfer is desired, the repayment will be minus a bank fee of EUR 3.95.

Ask for NON-Players Fee.

Your accommodation is organized by the COPA TEAM. We try to take your preferences in staying together with a special person into consideration but we cannot guarantee for it.

If you prefer to stay on your own while the official COPA DAYS  your registration fee will  be reduced (50 Euro less).

The COPA TEAM takes care for the transfer from the airport of Palma de Mallorca to the place where the COPA PESCADISCO happens at the times as announced. There is no transfer back to the airport. This one-way transfer is included in the fees. Only Thursday night and Friday morning.

Costs

   
Base Fee Players* € 160,-
Base Fee Non-Players* € 100,-
 
Participants of 20th COPA € 5,-
Pensioners over 40 y.o. € 5,-
Children under 5 years 100%
Participation in all Copa´s 100%
 
Payment received after 31st May surcharge € 25,-
Payment received after 31st July surcharge € 50,-
   
Each extra night per person – sleeps 2 *  
€ 30,-
Each extra night per person – sleeps 3 *
€ 26,-
Each extra night per person – sleeps 4 *
€ 20,-

 Sleeps 2 means – Studio only one room with a double bed
 Sleeps 3 means – Apartment with one sofabed and one seperate bedroom
 Sleeps 4 means – Apartment with two sofabeds and one seperate bedroom

>> all rooms have kitchen facilities and bathroom

Included in the base fee:
2 nights in a 4 bed room apartment, each other type of room has an surcharge.
2 breakfast in the hotel (Saturday and Sunday)
1 Dinner (Friday night)
water at the beach
Airport Shuttle one way (only Thursday night and Friday morning)
Welcome Package

Corona-Update:
We have adjusted our cancellation policy. Instead of the non-refund, we will refund 85% of the amount paid if the tournament does not take place. The remaining 15% will be used for the costs incurred (payment of the usage fee of the beach, eventual hotel cancellation costs). If the hotel does not charge cancellation fees, we will of course refund you more.

The repayment is free of charge with paypal payments. If a bank transfer is desired, the repayment will be minus a bank fee of EUR 3.95.